Our three guest rooms all include:
Off season rates will apply for the entire 2020 season. Special staycation packages will be offered. We are hoping to open our doors by late June; presently, we are working on making Baker Shore Bed and Breakfast Covid -19 safe for ourselves and our guests as per guidelines set out by our chief health office. Please call for more information or to book your stay. Stay safe and have a wonderful summer!
- Private ensuite bathroom with bath products (body wash, shampoo, conditioner, aromatherapy, bubble bath and bath bombs), slippers, shower caps, organic towels, bath robes, hair dryer.
- Satellite TV
- Clock radio with USB plug-in
- Ceiling fan
- Luggage rack
- Pillow top mattress with luxury bedding, including bamboo sheets
- Free on-site parking
- Free secure storage of bicycles
- Use of beach towels, beach chairs and coolers for a small fee
- Bottled water
- Refrigerators (except Garden Room)
- Dealcoholized wine (1 bottle per reservation on request)
Policies and Details
Check-in is between 3 P.M. and 6 P.M. Please contact us if you will be arriving later or require an earlier check-in. We will do our best to accommodate your request with prior notice.
Check-out is 11 A.M.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, email money transfers and cash. A credit card is required at the time of booking to hold a reservation.
A deposit equivalent to one night’s stay is required at the time of booking (includes the room rate plus tax). The balance is due upon arrival. Cancellations within 7 days of arrival are non-refundable. No shows and shortened stays will be charged the full amount of a reservation. If the cancelled reservation can be filled prior to the start date of the reservation, the credit card will not be charged.
We are a smoke free establishment. However, there are designated outdoor smoking areas. Please use only the proper ashtrays that are provided in those areas.
At this time, we cannot accommodate children under the age of 16.
At this time, we cannot accommodate pets with the exception of our resident dogs, Oreo and Blizzard, who are not roaming in the bed and breakfast area of the home.