Off season rates will apply for the entire 2020 season. Special staycation packages will be offered. We are hoping to open our doors by late June; presently, we are working on making Baker Shore Bed and Breakfast Covid -19 safe for ourselves and our guests as per guidelines set out by our chief health office. Please call for more information or to book your stay. Stay safe and have a wonderful summer!
COVID-19: Protocols have been put in place to ensure a safe environment for ourselves and our guests as per guidelines set out by our chief health office. Bookings for the 2021 season can be made online or by calling. Thank you!
The Garden Room includes:
- Private ensuite bathroom with bath products (body wash, shampoo, conditioner) slippers, shower caps, organic towels, bath robes, hair dryer.
- Bottled water
- Dealcoholized wine (1 bottle per reservation on request)
- Satellite TV (not available for the 2020 season)
- DVD player
- Clock radio with USB plug-in
- Ceiling fan
- Luggage rack
- Pillow top mattress with luxury bedding, including bamboo sheets
- Free on-site parking
- Free secure storage of bicycles
- Use of beach towels, beach chairs and coolers for a small fee
The Garden Room is located on the main floor and faces the back garden. The private ensuite has a stand- up corner shower/ no tub. Maximum room occupancy 2.
In season June 15th – Sept 15th: $125 daily/ $750 weekly
Off season May 1st – June 14th & Sept 16th – Sept 30th $89 daily/$534 weekly
(double occupancy; taxes extra)
PERKS for booking either through BOOK PEI or by calling us directly at (587)988-2585 are as follows:
- Book 3 or more consecutive nights and get your choice of either two tickets to the Anne Of Green Gables Museum (open May 20 to Oct 15) or a $10 gift certificate to Anne of Green Gables Chocolates. Please specify at the time of booking your preference.*
- Book 6 consecutive nights and get the 7th night FREE.
The rooms have been decorated in keeping with what is true to Prince Edward Island. Photos and décor in each room depict what you would find throughout your exploration of the island, such as, the lush ferns and lady slippers of our forests, playful foxes and rabbits running through the meadows, and the exquisite blue jays among the beautiful flowers blooming in the gardens. We hope you enjoy the rooms as much as we enjoyed putting them together.
Policies and Details
Check-in is between 3 P.M. and 6 P.M. Please contact us if you will be arriving later or require an earlier check-in. We will do our best to accommodate your request with prior notice.
Check-out is 11 A.M.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, email money transfers and cash. A credit card is required at the time of booking to hold a reservation.
A deposit equivalent to one night’s stay is required at the time of booking (includes the room rate plus tax). The balance is due upon arrival. Cancellations within 7 days of arrival are non-refundable. No shows and shortened stays will be charged the full amount of a reservation. If the cancelled reservation can be filled prior to the start date of the reservation, the credit card will not be charged.
We are a smoke free establishment. However, there are designated outdoor smoking areas. Please use only the proper ashtrays that are provided in those areas.
At this time, we cannot accommodate children under the age of 16.
At this time, we cannot accommodate pets with the exception of our resident dogs, Oreo and Blizzard, who are not roaming in the bed and breakfast area of the home.